Summer is here and so is the heat! Which means hydration is more important than ever – especially if you have kids who prefer ice cream to a traditional glass of water.
That’s why we are getting you going with two recipes to spice up your water intake. But don’t forget to ditch the tap water and start with your FloWater 😉
MELON BALL ICE DRINKS
- Half the melon: Cut each melon in half crosswise
- Scoop out the melon balls: Use a melon baller to scoop out the desired amount of melon
- Arrange on a baking sheet: Arrange the melon balls, without touching, on a wax paper or parchment-lined baking sheet
- Freeze: Place the baking sheet in the freezer to chill for 3 to 4 hours. If you don’t plan to use the melon ice cubes right away you can store them in a large freezer bag.
MINT INFUSED ICE
- Fill ice cube trays half-way.
- Chop mint and add to trays then top off with more FloWater.
- Freeze for a few hours then add to a glass of lemon water or your favorite summer cocktail – we recommend a mojito!
Have you tried infusing ice cubes before or feel inspired to try it now? These infused-cubes will work with all sorts of herbs, edible flowers, and even fruit.